Peer Riview Process
1. Editor receiving manuscript from author;1. Editor receiving manuscript from author;
2. The editor evaluate manuscript (journal aim and scope, in house style, supplementary data); (Rejected if not meet criteria)
3. Editor screening for plagiarism on offline and online database manually; (Rejected if found major plagiarism, contacted author if found redundancy or minor plagiarism for clarification)
4. Editor sends the manuscript to reviewer along with review form (double-blind review, Both reviewer and author remain anonymous to each other);
5. Reviewer send back his review form to Editor (with revised manuscript if necessary);
6. Editor decision (rejected, require major revision, need minor revision, or accepted);
7. Confirmation to the Author.
8. If the revision, the author revised manuscripts and should be returned to the editor without delay. Returned later than three months will be considered as new submissions.